Post the disastrous result of Paisa vasool, Nandamuri Balakrishna came back with his mediocre entertainer with loads of sentiments, Jai Simha, which fared well commercially. He's currently started shooting for his dad's biopic NTR as well.
On the other hand, one of the most talked about the rivalry of the industry in yesteryears was the one between Balaiya and Doctor Rajasekhar, the angry young man of Tollywood who made a comeback with his latest release PSV Garudavega. Now, it has been rumored that director Krish who's making NTR is keen on casting doctor Rajasekhar in an important role in the movie.
The director is also planning to rope in Trisha to pair him. Even though her role is tiny, she is expected to say 'YES' as she is running dry on offers. The movie stars Balaiya and Vidya Balan, while it has already been rumored that Sumanth and Rana Daggubati are expected to be roped in to play ANR and CBN.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess