Hansika Motwani is a popular south actress, known for her appearances predominantly in Telugu and Tamil films. She had started her career as a child artist in TV shows, and also starred as Hrithik Roshan's friend in Koi Mil Gaya.
She ventured into films as a heroine with Allu Arjun starrer Desamuduru which made her a hot and happening heroine following which she starred with top actors like Jr NTR and many young heroes. But in recent times, she is facing flops and is running short of movies.
Now, the actress is back as she has signed a new movie under UR Jameel direction. UR Jameel worked as an assistant to Laxman who directed Hansika for 'Romeo Juliet'. The movie is said to be a total female-centric suspense thriller. The team recently roped in Ghibran as the music composer for this project. The movie will go on floors soon and will be shot in Chennai, Mauritius, and Europe.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?