Megastar Chiranjeevi's son in law Kalyan Dhev is all set to make his film debut as a hero with the upcoming family entertainer Vijetha, which is also the name of yesteryear Megastar blockbuster of the 80s. The movie had huge expectations even before the release, but the Inside Talk doesn't seem good!
This movie, directed by Debutant Rakesh Shashi has been censored a clean U, and the movie will focus on a carefree youth played by Kalyan and his father, and how the emotions transform Kalyan into a responsible person. The trailer got a good response from fans, but inside reports claim that a slow screenplay and cliche scenes make it a below average product.
Vijetha Stars Mallu Beauty Malavika Nair as the female lead, while it also stars Murali Sharma as Kalyan Dev's father. Vijetha is bankrolled by Sai Korrapati in his Vaarahi Chalana Chitram banner, and releases worldwide on July 12.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted