It's a known fact that, actor Rahul Ravindran who had earlier played the lead in few films like Andhala Rakshasi, Tiger to name a few besides seen in supporting roles in films like Srimanthudu, is all set to turn a director. Yes! The Actor is now stepping into the big shoes of a Director.
His debut flick, a romantic entertainer about a hero who doesn't get lucky in love and how he gets the heroine, stars Sushanth as the male lead while Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma plays his love interest in the movie. Titled Chi la sow, the movie is bankrolled by Siruni film corporation.
And now the movie has received a major boost in the form of King Nagarjuna, whose Annapurna studios will be releasing the movie. Also, Samantha is doing a cameo role in the movie to support with a star value. Besides directing chi la sow, Rahul Ravindran is also acting in u-turn with Samantha.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again