The Mallu beauty Samantha Akkineni has been ruling the roost, scoring hits after hits back to back, with a variety of roles in movies like Rangasthalam as a village belle, Irumbuthirai as a psychiatrist and Mahanati as a reporter. The actress is fondly called as Million Dollar Baby as her movies enter Million Dollar Clubs easily.
Now, the buzz is that the Pretty actress who had just broken the myth that married actresses can't be successful, might be retiring in 2019. The actress is reportedly keen on completing all her projects before 2018 end. There are speculations that the actress is going to quit the industry.
Samantha has U-turn, Seemaraja and a few more movies in her Kitty. But the actress who broke the ice has now confessed that she will stay in the industry somehow. Be it acting or production or something else. She never clearly said that whether she will continue as an actress or not.
The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions! One of the most expected films of Tamil cinema at the moment happens to be the big-budget trilogy flick Vada Chennai. Directed by Vetrimaran, the critically acclaimed maker of movies like Aadukalam, Pollathavan, and Visaaranai, the movie is said to be a rustic take on North Madras.
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!