She has now started shooting for her new project in Hindi. As we reported earlier, She will team up with Ajay Devgn for the movie 'De De Pyar De' and the movie went on floors recently. The team has started the shooting in London. Rakul Preet was spotted in a Saree near the London Bridge.
This movie will be an Urban Love Story and sources revealed that the movie will be shot extensively in Himachal Pradesh and London. The movie is funded by Luv Ranjan and will also mark the directorial debut of Akiv Ali. Now, you can take a look at the shooting spot photos below,
@Rakulpreet ... #GoodMorning With #RakulPreet #Papa Shopping In #London 👈😍💛 #London Gaye Aur Shopping Na ki Aesha Ho Nahi Sakta 👈👍 #tuesdayselfies #TuesdayThoughts #RakulPreetSingh pic.twitter.com/zlmn98bolf— RakulPreetFc (@preet_fc) July 10, 2018
@Rakulpreet #romcom @ajaydevgn in #LondonDiaries #london #songshoot #RakulPreet #RakulPreetSingh #Rakul @Rakulians @RakulLover @Sirisha48111664 @rakulism143 @rakulfan_sardar pic.twitter.com/tQDTjJ6Mxo— RAKULMANOJ (@rakulmanoj) July 8, 2018
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted