The cute Mallu heroine Nazriya Nazim who had started her career as a child artist with films like Palunku made waves as a heroine in Malayalam and Tamil with movies like Neram, Raja Rani, Bangalore days, Om Shanti Oshana.
However, she had shocked Malayalam and Tamil audience and her numerous fans with her quitting films post marriage her marriage with hero Fahadh Faasil. After more than 2 years post her marriage the actress had announced a return to films.
Now, this movie, titled Koode and directed by Anjali Menon who had previously directed Nazriya in Bangalore days Is completed and is releasing this week (July 14). Koode also stars Prithviraj and Parvathy and is loosely inspired by the Marathi hit Happy Journey.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?