The cute Mallu heroine Nazriya Nazim who had started her career as a child artist with films like Palunku made waves as a heroine in Malayalam and Tamil with movies like Neram, Raja Rani, Bangalore days, Om Shanti Oshana.
However, she had shocked Malayalam and Tamil audience and her numerous fans with her quitting films post marriage her marriage with hero Fahadh Faasil. After more than 2 years post her marriage the actress had announced a return to films.
Now, this movie, titled Koode and directed by Anjali Menon who had previously directed Nazriya in Bangalore days Is completed and is releasing this week (July 14). Koode also stars Prithviraj and Parvathy and is loosely inspired by the Marathi hit Happy Journey.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!