Post the success of Kshanam released two years back, Adivi Sesh, who was also the writer of the movie directed by Ravikanth Perepu, later acted in several flicks like Ami Thumi and also in movies Oopiri and size zero.
Now, the actor, primarily known for his antagonist roles in movies like Balupu, Panjaa, Baahubali the beginning, is all set to be seen on screen in the spy thriller Goodachari, which will also have him don the hat of a writer. Samantha recently revealed the teaser and it got a good response. Now, she will be seen in a small cameo role too in the movie and her portions will be shot sooner.
Directed by Sashikiran Tikka, Goodachari is a spy thriller shot in more than 150 locations worldwide, and will costar Prakashraj and Shobita Dhulipala. It has been revealed that Goodachari will be made as a franchise and there will be more films in Goodachari series.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted