Director Sukumar, post the disastrous result of his stylish and critically acclaimed entertainer One Nenokkadine with Superstar Mahesh Babu went on to deliver Nanaku Prematho with Jr NTR and also the non-Baahubali industry hit Rangasthalam recently.
Now, it has been revealed that before he begins shooting for his next movie in Telugu with superstar Mahesh Babu again, which will be bankrolled by Mythri Movie Makers, the director might try his hand in Bollywood. The director is ready to fine tune the script to suit the Hindi audience.
It has been buzzed that the director has approached the happening commercial hero Varun Dhawan for a movie and for many years Sukku has been saying he wants to remake Arya in Hindi. Let's see if Sukku Bollywood entry materializes.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again