Magnum Opus maker SS Rajamouli had last directed the epic movie Baahubali 2 The conclusion which went on to gross more than 1700 crores worldwide and the director is all set to have a part in the Netflix funded Baahubali prequel Sivagami.
On the other hand, he has also announced his next movie, the big-budget entertainer to be bankrolled by DVV Danayya in his DVV entertainments, tentatively titled RRR and starring mega Powerstar Ramcharan and Jr NTR as the leads.
Now it has been that SS Rajamouli is all set to begin shooting of RRR from October this year and hence both Tarak and Ramcharan are working
over time to complete shooting before RRR begins. Tarak will have his Aravindha samedha released in October, so he will be on time, while Ramcharan will wrap his portions in RC12 before October, though RC12 releases only on Sankranthi 2019.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted