The social thriller Aramm, that released last year, starring Lady superstar Nayanthara as a daring collector rescuing a girl caught in a man hole, turned out to be a huge success winning commercial as well as critical acclaim, and Nayanthara was applauded for the gutsy choice of script.
It also gave a fresh lease of life for its director Gopi Nainaar, whose story had been plagiarised by AR Murugadoss as Kaththi and Pa Ranjith as Madras, but Gopi came back stronger thanks to his talent and Nayanthara's help, with Aramm, a real product that was superior than the plagiarised ones. Now, he is ready to make his next script with Trisha as the center of attraction.
While it was expected that Gopi might soon begin Aramm 2, it was revealed that the maker will be doing a movie with Siddharth, in North madras backdrop, and with the hero being a boxer. Now, the script has changed hands to Arya, who will be playing the lead role in this interesting entertainer. Trisha will also be seen as a boxer and she will pair with Arya.
Anu Emmanuel's Cameo for rising star The sensational hero of Tollywood, Vijay Deverakonda, who shot to fame with just two flicks as a hero, Pellichoopulu and the game changer blockbuster Arjun Reddy, is currently working on multiple flicks, besides awaiting the release of the supernatural thriller Taxiwaala.
- 'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker