The social thriller Aramm, that released last year, starring Lady superstar Nayanthara as a daring collector rescuing a girl caught in a man hole, turned out to be a huge success winning commercial as well as critical acclaim, and Nayanthara was applauded for the gutsy choice of script.
It also gave a fresh lease of life for its director Gopi Nainaar, whose story had been plagiarised by AR Murugadoss as Kaththi and Pa Ranjith as Madras, but Gopi came back stronger thanks to his talent and Nayanthara's help, with Aramm, a real product that was superior than the plagiarised ones. Now, he is ready to make his next script with Trisha as the center of attraction.
While it was expected that Gopi might soon begin Aramm 2, it was revealed that the maker will be doing a movie with Siddharth, in North madras backdrop, and with the hero being a boxer. Now, the script has changed hands to Arya, who will be playing the lead role in this interesting entertainer. Trisha will also be seen as a boxer and she will pair with Arya.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess