Stylish star Allu Arjun had been having a smooth sailing at the box office ever since Race Gurram happened, and the lucky run at the box office continued with flicks like Sarrainodu, and the average Duvvada Jagannadham last year.
But the fortunes ended this year, as his last release, the army drama Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, directed by writer turned director Vakantham Vamsy had turned out to be a disastrous movie, with losses estimated to be around 30-40 crores for this biggie. As we reported earlier, his next will feature Shruti as the female lead.
The actor had taken his share of break to determine his next project, and has now begun preparations for his next, as he has zeroed in on the talented Vikram Kumar who is suffering a loss with Hello as well, and this movie will be an action thriller bankrolled jointly by Race Gurram's Nallamalapu Buji and Naga Ashok, the executive producer of Sararinodu.
Raai Laxmi's Advice to 'XVIDEOS' Actor Raai Laxmi has recently made x videos actor Arjun, get comfortable in hugging scenes. Arjun is an upcoming actor who was recently seen in a pivotal antagonist role named Rohan in the film x videos. After making his debut with Puzhal, he had made an appearance in Bobby Simha and Arya starrer Bangalore Naatkal where he played raai Laxmi's pair.
- A Bikini Fest for Producer son - First Pooja Hegde, Now Kajal Aggarwal
- Uuuff.. Not Again... Sai Pallavi's Sex Thriller gets Delayed Once Again - What's the Reason?
- Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans