Stylish star Allu Arjun had been having a smooth sailing at the box office ever since Race Gurram happened, and the lucky run at the box office continued with flicks like Sarrainodu, and the average Duvvada Jagannadham last year.
But the fortunes ended this year, as his last release, the army drama Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, directed by writer turned director Vakantham Vamsy had turned out to be a disastrous movie, with losses estimated to be around 30-40 crores for this biggie. As we reported earlier, his next will feature Shruti as the female lead.
The actor had taken his share of break to determine his next project, and has now begun preparations for his next, as he has zeroed in on the talented Vikram Kumar who is suffering a loss with Hello as well, and this movie will be an action thriller bankrolled jointly by Race Gurram's Nallamalapu Buji and Naga Ashok, the executive producer of Sararinodu.
Balayya to pair with the Lucky Trish? Senior hero Balakrishna is a force to reckon with in the Tollywood industry, as he makes it a habit to have a minimum of at least 2 releases per year, and delivering hits as well as giving a tough competition to the young generation heroes with his unmatched energy on screen.
- Trisha allows Gopichand?
- Shruti Haasan's movie gets resumed after a long pause
- What is Trisha's role in 'PETTA'?
- 'RC12' Pre-Release Business details
- Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?