It's a known fact that the prestigious biopic NTR was initially supposed to be directed by Teja, who had exited the project due to huge pressure and creative differences, which ultimately lead to his exit, as well the shelving of his Aata Nade Veta Nade with Venkatesh as well.
Now, the same situation is happening for the next director of NTR as well. Currently, NTR is being shot by the classy filmmaker Krish, and he had been actually directing his second Bollywood flick Manikarnika starring Kangana Ranaut.
The movie was the biopic of Jhansi Rani Laxmibai and penned by renowned writer Vijayendra Prasad, was being made at a whopping budget, However, the movie has requirements of many scenes being reshot, and the budget has overshot by 5 crores as well. However, Manikarnika will be delayed as Krish is busy with NTR now.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted