Victory Venkatesh, who was last seen in the boxing drama Guru last year and a minuscule cameo in Agnyaathavaasi, has now joined the shoots of his next multistarrer F2 Fun and Frustration directed by Anil Ravipudi and costarring Varun Tej, Mehreen and Tamannaah.
Grapevine is that the actor, who is currently having a slew of projects including the multistarrer with Chay directed by KS Ravindra aka Bobby, and another multistarrer with Rana Daggubati, has given his nod for a movie to be directed by Nenu Local fame Trinadha Rao Nakkina.
Buzz is that Venky will be seen playing a cop in this movie, and this is first cop role after the dud Babu Bangaram 2 years back, and Venky has a good record of cop flicks like Surya IPS, Gharshana, Super police in the past. Let's see if Venky strikes gold with this cop flick.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?