The pretty Kriti Sanon had made her film debut with the 2014 Tollywood psychological thriller one nenokkadine opposite Superstar Mahesh Babu in the direction of Sukumar. Post the failure of Nenokkadine as well as her second, Dohchay with Naga Chaitanya, Kriti moved to Bollywood.
Despite a disastrous beginning with SRK starrer Dilwale, Kriti had become the talk of the industry thanks to the success of Bareilly ki Barfi, and she received several offers, and also became a point of controversy due to her alleged relationship with Sushant Singh Rajput.
The actress was supposed to star alongside Tapsee Pannu in a movie titled Womaniya in Tushar Hiranandani's direction, but has now quit the project citing dates clashing with her other projects like Panipat, Lukka Chuppi and the Multi-starrer Housefull 4, and will be replaced by Bhumi Pednekar.
What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2? The Bigg Boss Season 2 finally started in all the three languages. It began with Telugu and proceeded with Tamil and finally, it ended with Malayalam. The Malayalam version began on June 24th. In this case, the Tamil version faces huge controversies every day!
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted
- Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional'
- Rashmika's latest clicks to make your Sunday better
- Kajal gets a HUGE amount for a brand
- Samantha strives to get a new look
- Sneha's gorgeous Pics at a brand endorsement event - View all Pics!
- Shriya misses one but Grabs another?
- 29 Seducing Photos of Kiara Advani