Bollywood hero Vivek Oberoi, was once the most wanted hero of the industry, thanks to his lover boy roles in films like Saathiya, and had also been in news constantly, thanks to his love with Aishwarya Rai, and his help to the people of Tamilnadu during the times of Tsunami disaster.
Of late, the actor had not been receiving any hero roles or interesting characters in any industry, and he had started to play the antagonist in movies like Krrish 3, and later ventured into Tamil with Vivegam starring Thala Ajith, Currently he is all set to act as the villain of Mega Powerstar Ramcharan in his RC12 by Boyapati Srinu as well.
Now, it has been revealed that the action hero will lock horns with Malayalam superstar Mohanlal, in his upcoming thriller, Lucifer, directed by actor Prithviraj Sukumaran. This movie will be the second time Mohanlal and Vivek Oberoi will be seen together after the 2002 flick Company by Ram Gopal Varma.
8 Photos of Actress Aavana in ONAM SAREE is a perfect treat to watch! The Onam Celebrations are going across the Nation and it is being celebrated extensively in God's Own Country, Kerala. The places are decorated with flowers all over and the traditional food is being shared with fellow neighbors.
- Trisha opens for FANS REQUEST
- 6 Tempting Photos of Ileana which would make you drool over her
- Controversial actor's Pot Belly trolled by Netizens on the social media
- Mallu beauty pinning hopes!
- Telugu Beauty bags her next
- Kajal Aggarwal will do 'ANYTHING FOR MONEY' - See 'THIS' yourself...
- Sizzling Hottie's Lesbian Act
- Sandalwood Babe bags a Biggie