King Nagarjuna has been going through a dull phase of his career with back to back flops in varied genres, like the devotional Om Namo Venkatesaya, the cop flick Officer, and the horror comedy Raju Gari Gadhi 2, all of which received a lukewarm response, with Officer particularly becoming a washout.
However, he has been getting numerous offers and is currently busy shooting for his multistarrer, Devdas directed by Sriram Aditya and costarring Natural Star Nani, which is bankrolled by the prestigious Vyjayanthi films banner. The movie has Nag playing a don, paired with Aakanksha Singh.
Now, it has been announced that Akkineni Nagarjuna will be making his Bollywood comeback 15 years after his last release, LoC Kargil (2003), with the big-budget flick Brahmastra directed by Ayan Mukerji , and starring Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Amitabh Bachchan, Big B had earlier played a cameo in Nag's Manam, while Nag has appeared in Bollywood flicks like Shiva, Khuda Gawah earlier.
A BIG BOOST at the Box-Office Last week, young hero Karthi's next flick post the success of cop flick Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru, the rural entertainer Kadaikutty Singam was released, and though the movie had a huge star cast, and had emotions and action, it has been finding it tough to sustain at the box office.
- A Gap for Shruti Haasan!
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty
- Megha Akash loses hope
- Aishwarya Rajesh wraps her next in a short span
- Madonna Sebastien faces 'Kiss' trouble
- A Music composer to transform into an actor
- The 'Rowdy' Avatar is just rocking
- Rakul Preet to get lucky again?
- After Kajal and Tamanna, this Swami dances with a Hero...
- 51 Hot Photos of Trisha - Can you guess what she's wearing? Pour your answers in comments box