Young hero Rahul Ravindran, the husband of singer Chinmayi, had been a part of both Tollywood and Kollywood and was previously seen in lead roles in movies like Moscowin Cauvery, besides Andhala Rakshashi, Tiger, and supporting roles in films like Srimanthudu.
He has now turned to direct and has directed a romantic comedy, titled interestingly as Chi La Sow, and starring the Akkineni family hero Sushanth, who is desperately in need of a hit in his second innings, and Ruhani Sharma plays the female lead. Rahul will now act along with Samantha for a small portion and the shooting will take place in a couple of days.
The light-hearted entertainer recently received a major boost in the form of King Nagarjuna's Annapurna Studios taking up the initiative to release the movie, and now, Rahul Ravindran has locked the release date of the movie as July 27. Let's see if Rahul can shine in his new avatar.
A Hot Scene for Trisha in another Horror movie? Trisha is currently focusing on Horror-Glamor genres as her earlier release 'Aranmanai 2'. The movie which released a few years back ended as a huge hit. Trisha even did a bikini for the first time in her career and spiced up the movie.
- 66 Hot Photos of Amy Jackson enjoying with Boyfriend during a Vacation
- Atharvaa's lip-lock with Aish spices up the single
- Tamanna cherishes working with 'This' Tamil Director
- Rakul strikes again with Hot exposure
- Rakul's 'Behind the Scenes' stuff in backstage
- Hansika at a shop opening event in a crop tops - See all Photos
- 'Vivegam' breaks Allu Arjun's movie record on YouTube
- Samantha in an Idle state!