Milky babe Tapsee Pannu had started off her career with glamorous and sensuous roles oozing oomph in Tollywood, with films like Jhummandi Nadham, Veera, Daruvu, Mogudu etc, besides also starring in some Tamil movies like Aadukalam and Hindi movies like Chashme Baddoor.
However, it was her second innings in Bollywood post the grand success of Pink that changed her career, as she started receiving numerous offers, and starred in an action-packed role in Naam Shabana and a bikini babe act in a glamorous role in Judwaa 2, escalating her to stardom.
Recently, the trailer of her next Bollywood flick Mulk, directed by Anubhav Sinha of Ra One fame, was released, and the actress has been receiving applauds for her portrayal of a firebrand lawyer mouthing intense punchlines, and seen fighting a legal battle to protect her father played by Rishi Kapoor, framed in a terrorist case. Mulk is all set to release worldwide on August 3.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again