Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who had a decent return to form last year with his Diwali hit Raja The Great, yet again fell badly, starring in two back to back disasters this year, the cop flick Touch Chesi Chudu, and the mass entertainer Nela Ticket, which were dampeners.
Now, the actor has been starring in the hilarious entertainer Amar Akbar Anthony, directed by his successful maker Srinu Vytla with whom he had earlier collaborated to give hits like Venky and Dubai Seenu. The movie recently shot a song and several scenes in Hyderabad. Next, the team AAA will be moving to the US where the movie will be shot extensively in exotic locations, and plan to wrap the shoot by September beginning.
Ravi Teja has now got his 'Nela Ticket' babe Malvika Sharma for a small but crucial role. She will join the team in Redding, CA and her portions will be shot first. The team has planned to complete post-production on a fast track and aims to release the movie on September 28, so as to maintain a two-week distance from Aravindha Samedha. AAA stars Ileana D Cruz as Ravi Teja's lead lady.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess