Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej's career has been plagued by continuous failures, and the mass hero has been failing to find the rhythm ever since he delivered his last hit, Supreme, 3 years back, with his last release Tej I Love You ending a huge disaster.
Now, Sai Dharam Tej has given his nod to star in a movie directed by Kishore Tirumala, known for his youthful love stories like Vunnadi Okate Zindagi and Nenu Sailaja, and this movie has been titled as Chitralahari - bar, and Restaurant, and will be bankrolled by the top production house Mythri Movie makers.
Now, it has been revealed that the movie will have none other than the Hello heroine, Kalyani Priyadarshan playing Sai Dharam's lead lady, and will also have comedian turned hero Sunil playing a pivotal role. The movie is touted to be a comic entertainer. and is expected to release in October.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted