Supreme hero Sai Dharam Tej's career has been plagued by continuous failures, and the mass hero has been failing to find the rhythm ever since he delivered his last hit, Supreme, 3 years back, with his last release Tej I Love You ending a huge disaster.
Now, Sai Dharam Tej has given his nod to star in a movie directed by Kishore Tirumala, known for his youthful love stories like Vunnadi Okate Zindagi and Nenu Sailaja, and this movie has been titled as Chitralahari - bar, and Restaurant, and will be bankrolled by the top production house Mythri Movie makers.
Now, it has been revealed that the movie will have none other than the Hello heroine, Kalyani Priyadarshan playing Sai Dharam's lead lady, and will also have comedian turned hero Sunil playing a pivotal role. The movie is touted to be a comic entertainer. and is expected to release in October.
100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna! Music director turned actor GV Prakash was last seen on screen in the disastrous outing Sema which sank without a trace and he had a sole success in the form of the sleeper hit Naachiyaar directed by Bala, costarring Jyothika.
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?