Hattrick heroine Samantha, who has been on a high with the back to back the success of Rangasthalam, Irumbuthirai, and Mahanati, has been happy with the kind of reception she has been getting for her roles post her marriage, and for breaking the myth of married heroines not scoring hits.
The actress, who was seen playing Rathi Devi, an army psychiatrist in Vishal's Irumbuthirai in Tamil, will be seen next in Kollywood in the upcoming comic caper Seema Raja costarring the rising hero Siva Karthikeyan, and directed by Ponram, who had earlier given two hits Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam and Rajinimurgan with Siva Karthikeyan.
Today, the Tamil film producer council's release regulation committee has cleared the release request of the team Seema Raja, and the film has been approved to release worldwide on September 13, as a Vinayakar Chathurthi special. Seema Raja has Siva Karthikeyan in two getups, and will also star Simran, and Keerthy Suresh will be seen playing a cameo.
Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE Mehreen Pirzada, who shot to fame playing the demure girl next door in Nani starrer Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gadha, later went on to star in hits like Mahanubhavudu and Raja the great, turning out to be a lucky charm for heroes who were having flops prior to starring with her.
- Do you know the most earning Indian Heroine? It's not Deepika Padukone or Priyanka Chopra...
- Dusky Sandalwood Beauty TROLLS all Heroes
- Homely Beauty Upset over her HOT PHOTOS LEAK - LEAKED PHOTOS INSIDE
- Nayantara's Villain applauds Raw and Rusty flick
- Rakul Preet's Road Flick gets a good response
- Will Hansika get a new lease of life?
- Alia's cat is now on the screen - View Pics!
- TV Actress not getting importance?