Hattrick heroine Samantha, who has been on a high with the back to back the success of Rangasthalam, Irumbuthirai, and Mahanati, has been happy with the kind of reception she has been getting for her roles post her marriage, and for breaking the myth of married heroines not scoring hits.
The actress, who was seen playing Rathi Devi, an army psychiatrist in Vishal's Irumbuthirai in Tamil, will be seen next in Kollywood in the upcoming comic caper Seema Raja costarring the rising hero Siva Karthikeyan, and directed by Ponram, who had earlier given two hits Varuthapadatha Valibar Sangam and Rajinimurgan with Siva Karthikeyan.
Today, the Tamil film producer council's release regulation committee has cleared the release request of the team Seema Raja, and the film has been approved to release worldwide on September 13, as a Vinayakar Chathurthi special. Seema Raja has Siva Karthikeyan in two getups, and will also star Simran, and Keerthy Suresh will be seen playing a cameo.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted