It's a known fact that Akshara Haasan, the younger daughter of legend Ulaganayagan Kamal Haasan and sister of Shruti Haasan had made her debut as a heroine with Shamitabh, and had made her Tamil debut in a vital role in Thala Ajith's Vivegam last year, playing a hacker.
The actress is all set to be seen next in Tamil, in an action thriller that will be directed by Rajesh M Selva, who had earlier directed Kamal Haasan starrer Thoongavanam (2015), and this movie, will be a gritty thriller that will be shot extensively in Malaysia, Mumbai, and Chennai.
While the movie stars Chiyaan Vikram in the lead role, it has been revealed that Akshara Haasan's pair in the movie will be Abi Mehedhi, the younger son of veteran actor Nasser. The movie is bankrolled by Kamal Haasan in his Raajkamal Films International and will go on floors by end of 2018.
8 Photos of Actress Aavana in ONAM SAREE is a perfect treat to watch! The Onam Celebrations are going across the Nation and it is being celebrated extensively in God's Own Country, Kerala. The places are decorated with flowers all over and the traditional food is being shared with fellow neighbors.
- Trisha opens for FANS REQUEST
- 6 Tempting Photos of Ileana which would make you drool over her
- Controversial actor's Pot Belly trolled by Netizens on the social media
- Mallu beauty pinning hopes!
- Telugu Beauty bags her next
- Kajal Aggarwal will do 'ANYTHING FOR MONEY' - See 'THIS' yourself...
- Sizzling Hottie's Lesbian Act
- Sandalwood Babe bags a Biggie