The petite beauty Trisha has been ruling the south film industry for more than 15 years and has starred opposite almost all top actors of Tamil and Telugu like Megastar Chiranjeevi, Thala Ajith, Suriya, Vikram, Mahesh Babu, Pawan Kalyan, Dhanush, Simbu, and Vishal.
While the actress of late has been concentrating on films that offer her ample scope to perform and has been acting in movies like Kodi and her Malayalam debut Hey Jude, where she played a girl with bipolar disorder, Crystal, and Trisha's portrayal had won her the NAFA award recently.
The sexy beauty has also been a part of various social welfare activities, and recently while she was seen in Chennai participating in a rally against Child labour, yesterday, the actress, who is the UNICEF celebrity advocate, had been to the UNICEF Headquarters in New York, where she discussed with the UNICEF team to frame various development programs and welfare campaigns.
The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions! One of the most expected films of Tamil cinema at the moment happens to be the big-budget trilogy flick Vada Chennai. Directed by Vetrimaran, the critically acclaimed maker of movies like Aadukalam, Pollathavan, and Visaaranai, the movie is said to be a rustic take on North Madras.
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!