The biopic of the bad boy of Bollywood, Sanjay Dutt, titled Sanju and directed by the talented maker Rajkumar Hirani, with young sensation Ranbir Kapoor playing the title role, has been a huge hit, as the movie has been breaking all box office records ever since it released.
While the movie has been receiving commercial and critical acclaim for the making, Sanjay Dutt had reportedly earned a whopping 10 crores for making a movie out of his life, and while the actor was expected to make it big again in Bollywood with multiple offers, he has actually lost a biggie.
With the success of Sanju, Sanjay Dutt has reportedly increased his pay package, and due to this the role which was initially supposed to be played by him in the Akshay Kumar starrer biggie Housefull 4, has been given to Nana Patekar, as producer Sajid Nadiadwala was not happy with the price quoted by Sanjay. Housefull 4 is directed by Sajid Khan and also stars Bobby Deol, Kriti Sanon, Ritesh Deshmukh.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?