Milky beauty Kajal Aggarwal was introduced to Telugu film industry by Maverick maker Teja, in his family entertainer Lakshmi Kalyanam. Though the movie was a disaster, it earned kajal more offers down south, and slowly she was established as a top actress in Tollywood.
Last years, Teja had made a good comeback after many years of flops and disasters back to back, with the political entertainer Nene Raju Nene mantri starring Kajal Aggarwal with Rana Daggubati, and the film had Kajal playing an emotional role Radha Jogendra which impressed the audience.
Now, the sexy babe is starring yet again in a movie by Teja and this movie reportedly will have Kajal Aggarwal playing a strong character with multiple shades, and that her character will be stronger than the hero Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas. Recently Teja shot a powerful police station scene featuring Kajal Aggarwal and Abhimanyu Singh.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted