Nandamuri Balakrishna had starred for the first time in the direction of mass director Puri Jagannath in 2017, in the masala entertainer Paisa vasool. The movie had Balaiya paired with his Gautamiputra Satakarni heroine Shriya Saran and was a disastrous outing.
Paisa vasool also had another heroine, Muskaan Sethi, who had played Shriya Saran's sister and Balayya's pair in the movie and she impressed the audience with her emoting skills and dances. Now, the actress has landed in a big Bollywood flick.
Muskaan Sethi will be seen making her Bollywood debut, playing the female lead opposite Rahul Roy, in the upcoming flick Sayonne, which is directed by Nitin Kumar Gupta, and this movie shot in exotic locales of Dubai and Russia will be a sports movie at the backdrop of Olympic games.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?