The last two years not being so kind to him, with the 2017 release Duvvada Jagannadham by Harish Shankar turning out to be average and his last release, the army man anger management drama Naa Peru Surya by vakkantham vamsy becoming a disaster.
After much patience and thought process, the stylish star has finally locked his next project, and it has been revealed that this movie will be directed by none other than Vikram Kumar, the maker of ishq, Manam and 24. The makers are keen to get Shruti Haasan as the female lead. She already teamed up with him for 'Race Gurram'.
Buzz is that for the first time in his career, Allu Arjun will be seen playing dual roles in this Vikram Kumar movie bankrolled by Nallamalapau Bujji and Naga Ashok Kumar. With Vikram Kumar also needing a hit after the failure of Hello, let's see if Allu Arjun and Vikram Kumar can offer a double treat for fans.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?