The slender waist babe Rakul Preet Singh has been busy with multiple projects in different languages, with NGK and Dev opposite Suriya and Karthi in Tamil, and De De Pyar de opposite Ajay Devgn in Bollywood. The actress is keen to bounce back with these projects in her kitty.
Now the industry is abuzz with rumors that the petite beauty might be roped in to play an interesting cameo in the upcoming most expected Biopic, NTR starring Nandamuri Balakrishna as his dad, legendary NTR. There are speculations that Rakul has given her nod to feature in the movie.
While it has been said that her character will have several scenes besides a song, there's no official confirmation yet. NTR is directed by Krish and costars Vidya Balan as NTR's wife Basavatarakam, Prakashraj, Sachin Khadekar and Murali Sharma in important roles.
100% Love getting Postponed again and again due to Tamanna! Music director turned actor GV Prakash was last seen on screen in the disastrous outing Sema which sank without a trace and he had a sole success in the form of the sleeper hit Naachiyaar directed by Bala, costarring Jyothika.
- Anu's Bad Luck continues?
- Lady Superstar finishes Next
- Another Hollywood movie Remake on cards...
- A Challenging role for 'Sweety'
- Tamanna with Controversial Hero and Controversial Director once again!
- Kajal to do an item number in Sports movie?
- Rakul Preet is upset as her Flop Streak continues...
- Nivetha's for Sree Vishnu
- Kiara Advani posts Two-Piece Bikini Photos and creates noise on the Internet
- #NTRMahanayakudu Review - First Report - A fitting tribute to the Superstar politician
- Ileana's Hot Romantic Song with the 50-Year-Old Actor
- A leading brand fires Samantha
- '3 Idiots' to have a sequel
- Surabhi is back!
- Samantha signs another female centric movie - Do you know who is the director?