The gorgeous Mallu Beauty Samantha who had struck gold thrice this year with Rangasthalam, Mahanati, and Irumbuthirai/ Abhimanyudu, is on a roll with multiple projects in Tamil and Telugu opposite big stars. She is also on a signing spree on the contrary to all the rumors that she's going to quit.
The actress is also acting in U-Turn, female-centric supernatural thriller, which is the remake of 2016 sandalwood superhit of the same name, directed by the same maker Pawan Kumar, bankrolled by Srinivas Chitturi. The shooting was wrapped up recently.
The movie which has Samantha playing a journalist Rachana unearthing a murder mystery at a flyover, has wrapped talkie portion and post production is in full swing, with the whole shooting to be completed within two weeks. The movie also stars bhumika Chawla, Rahul Ravindran, Narain and Aadhi Pinisetty.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Nayantara back to her Home industry
- Ileana lashes out rumours