Mollywood's supporting actor cum director Sreenivasan and his son Vineeth Sreenivasan have been a part of many memorable movies both as actors and directors. Now, another talent from their family is set to don the director's hat.
Dhyan Sreenivasan, who had previously starred in few movies like Thira, Kunjiramayanam and Adi Kappyare Kootamani is all set to make his directorial debut with the upcoming romantic comedy, titled Love action drama. The movie has Nivin Pauly in the lead role, but even he lost his star value due to repeated flops
This movie, which will mark the return of lady superstar Nayanthara to Malayalam after movies like Puthiya Niyamam and Bhaskar the rascal, will have her paired with the sensational heartthrob Nivin Pauly and this movie was launched recently in Chennai with a formal Pooja. Fans are worried
as why Nayan chose such a movie when she was flying higher. Love Action Drama will be releasing in December.
"Don't call me Milky Beauty..." Tamanna is not a happy girl as nothing goes in her way as she expects to be. Due to her, the whole 'Queen' remake is not at stake and she moved to other projects. The actress is going through a narrow phase in her career as her recent releases are also failing.
- Mallu Babe plans BIG TRANSFORMATION
- CAUGHT RED HANDED - Star Actress sleeping in Hotel Room with Industrialist's Son - PHOTOS LEAKED
- Bunny as Tamanna's Love in 'Sye Raa'?
- Do you know how much Kajal Aggarwal charges for 15 minutes? You should definitely take a Loan!
- Will Mahesh Babu honour the commitment?
- Will Anushka reunite with her Blockbuster Combo?
- Samantha's Interesting Character
- 'TEMPER' Remake faces Wrath
- Janasena and MNM parties to come together in movie along with Kajal...
- Kiara Advani's next moves Fast
- Is #MeToo just a fashion?
- Ouch! Kajal faces heat from 'BACK'
- After 'Businessman', Director gets Kajal Aggarwal again
- Kajal Aggarwal speaks about making passionate romance with 64-Years-Old Lip-Lock actor
- Kajal opens about Cameraman Kissing her on Stage before everyone controversy