In 2016, milky Beauty Tamannaah had joined hands with India's Michael Jackson Prabhu Deva, for the horror comedy Devi directed by AL Vijay who had previously directed hits like Kireedam, Deivathirumagal. Tamanna got a new lease of life with that movie.
While Prabhu Deva went on to star in the movie like Kalavadiya Pozhuthugal, Gulaebhagavali, etc, AL Vijay had directed movies like Vanamagan and Diya / Kanam which were disastrous outings for both. Despite the above average verdict, the movie has now got a sequel in its kitty.
Now, it has been revealed that Prabhu Deva and AL Vijay will join hands once again for the sequel to Devi, after the completion of their dance drama Lakshmi costarring Aishwarya Rajesh. It is to be seen if milky Beauty Tamannaah will join this sequel as the beautiful Ghost.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty