Popular singer Chinmayi, married to actor turned director Rahul Ravindran, has sung many soulful and superhit numbers in the past, and besides singing songs, she's also the voice of actresses like Samantha in a regular manner.
Now, the singer has revealed that she has now become the voice of slim and sexy babe Trisha in her upcoming romantic entertainer 96, directed by Debutant Prem Kumar. The movie has Vijay Sethupathi paired with Trisha for the first time in his career.
Chinmayi has expressed that Prem Kumar was on the lookout for someone who can sub for Trisha as well as sing all the songs in the movie and chose Chinmayi to do it, and added that 96 will be a milestone movie in Trisha's career. It must be noted that Chinmayi had dubbed for Trisha in her biggest hit movie Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya where her character Jessie was appreciated by the audience.
A Gap for Shruti Haasan! Shruti Haasan who was in an idle state recently bounced back and she is now working on her new Hindi movie. At the same time, she also keeps herself engaged with various other works. She works on several brand endorsements and keeps her on a hectic schedule.
- Sri Reddy is JEALOUS of TRISHA as she gets MORE ATTENTION
- Allu Sirish misses 19-Year-Old Actress
- Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE
- It's a Wrap for Amy Jackson
- RED HOT Kajal Aggarwal wearing such a Bright Red Costume before everyone - PHOTOS INSIDE
- Rakul's Sridevi Avatar...
- 'RX100' will now be remade in Hindi
- Director's controversial statement on Mammooty