Mallu beauty Anupama Parameswaran who had started her career in Malayalam with the blockbuster Premam had ventured into Tollywood with movies like A Aa and Premam, which went on to succeed at the box office.
Anupama Parameswaran proved her acting prowess and her self-dubbing helped her even more and went on to score Superhits like Shatamanam Bhavathi, before she faced failures like Vunnadi Okate Zindagi, and Tej I love you.
Now the actress has revealed that she's game for roles like antagonist and negative shaded ones so that she can prove her talent. She had recently also given an interview that she can do glam roles. Incidentally, Anupama started in Telugu with a grey shaded role in A Aa.
Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know? Vikram Kumar is one of the reputed directors in the South Indian Film Industry right now. All his movies have a unique identity as we can see. His recent works, '24' with Surya, 'Manam' with Akkineni's, 'Hello' with Akhil Akkineni prove his versatility.
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted
- Rakul Preet goes 'Emotional'