Last week's small movie release, RX 100 starring newbies Karthikeya and Payal Rajput, and directed by debutant Ajay Bhupati, was seen as a dark horse of Tollywood releases last week, and the movie had created decent expectations thanks to its slick trailer and sizzling romance.
The movie, despite opening to a mixed response, has been lauded for its stylish making, and stunning visuals and cinematography, besides the perfect packaging by director Ajay Bhupathi. The movie has been not just receiving overwhelming fans response. but also good collections.
RX 100 has already grossed a whopping 10 crores and has entered the club quite early for a very small movie with unknown stars, and has also garnered a share of 5.18 crores together in AP and TG. In a similar fashion, in the US, RX`100 might soon cross the 100k mark, and overall the movie is expected to get the producer a share of 10 Crores minimum.
Another super model enters! It has always been a common phenomenon for models who hit fame with popular ads and brands venturing into the film industry, and it was just weeks ago that Kollywood industry witnessed the entry of model Sanchana Natrajan into films. with NOTA.
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again
- Space flick backs out due to Kajal
- Sizzling Beauty gets her NEXT
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'...
- Junior NTR is totally committed to 'Aravinda Sametha'
- Nagarjuna unhappy with Kodala winning over his Son at the Box-Office
- Akkineni hero begins next!