It's a known fact that, post the blockbuster result of the biopic flick Sanju, the life story of Bollywood's bad boy Sanjay Dutt, starring Ranbir Kapoor in the title role, with Rajkumar Hirani helming it, the hero has moved to his next, a big budget entertainer named Brahmastra.
Brahmastra is bankrolled by ace director/producer Karan Johar and is directed by Ayan Mukerji of Wake up Sid and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani fame, and reportedly the director has worked on the script for 6 years and has perfected the story. Brahmastra is planned as a trilogy.
Brahmastra, is the return to Bollywood for King Nagarjuna after LoC Kargil (2003), and the actor has joined the shooting of the movie held in Bulgaria, and the happy producer as well as Nag, had shared pictures of the team including Nag, Amala, Alia Bhatt, Ranbir, expressing joy over nag joining the team. The first part of the fantasy trilogy Brahmastra is expected to release in 2019.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry