Young hero Nikhil Siddhartha, who was last seen in the college campus romantic coming of age story Kirrak Party, which was the remake of a Kannada flick and unexpectedly ended a disaster, has been currently engaged with his next movie, Mudra.
Mudra is the official Telugu remake of the Tamil average entertainer Kanithan directed by TN Santhosh and starring Atharva Murali and Catherine Tresa in lead roles, The movie in Telugu is again directed by TN Santhosh himself and has Nikhil playing a character named Arjun Lenin Suravaram, an investigative journalist.
Mudra has been fast progressing with almost 50% of the shooting wrapped, with the latest schedule, where several love sequences were shot with the lead pair Nikhil Siddhartha and Lavanya Tripathi. The movie is presented by Tagore Madhu and has music by Sam CS of Vikram Vedha fame.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted