Young hero Nikhil Siddhartha, who was last seen in the college campus romantic coming of age story Kirrak Party, which was the remake of a Kannada flick and unexpectedly ended a disaster, has been currently engaged with his next movie, Mudra.
Mudra is the official Telugu remake of the Tamil average entertainer Kanithan directed by TN Santhosh and starring Atharva Murali and Catherine Tresa in lead roles, The movie in Telugu is again directed by TN Santhosh himself and has Nikhil playing a character named Arjun Lenin Suravaram, an investigative journalist.
Mudra has been fast progressing with almost 50% of the shooting wrapped, with the latest schedule, where several love sequences were shot with the lead pair Nikhil Siddhartha and Lavanya Tripathi. The movie is presented by Tagore Madhu and has music by Sam CS of Vikram Vedha fame.
'SAAHO' getting heavier Baahubali hero Prabhas has been busy shooting for his next flick, the mega-budget action entertainer Saaho, directed by Sujeeth of Run Raja Run fame, and bankrolled by UV creations. The team has been shooting a two-month long schedule in the UAE happening since last month.
- A Hot Swim Suit Song sequence is shot with Rakul Preet
- Kajal Aggarwal's 'Business man' Director goes with 'THIS' Hero...
- Amala Paul planning a comeback with a Forest Based Thriller
- A First for Kajal Aggarwal and She gets 'SUCH A NAME'
- Shruti Haasan tops the chart!
- Kajal Aggarwal tastes a failure
- Malvika Sharma opens out!
- Even Sai Pallavi breaks Ram Charan's Record easily