Young hero Nikhil Siddhartha, who was last seen in the college campus romantic coming of age story Kirrak Party, which was the remake of a Kannada flick and unexpectedly ended a disaster, has been currently engaged with his next movie, Mudra.
Mudra is the official Telugu remake of the Tamil average entertainer Kanithan directed by TN Santhosh and starring Atharva Murali and Catherine Tresa in lead roles, The movie in Telugu is again directed by TN Santhosh himself and has Nikhil playing a character named Arjun Lenin Suravaram, an investigative journalist.
Mudra has been fast progressing with almost 50% of the shooting wrapped, with the latest schedule, where several love sequences were shot with the lead pair Nikhil Siddhartha and Lavanya Tripathi. The movie is presented by Tagore Madhu and has music by Sam CS of Vikram Vedha fame.
Mehreen shows her tempting Milky White Waist Line before Cameras - PHOTOS INSIDE Mehreen Pirzada, who shot to fame playing the demure girl next door in Nani starrer Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gadha, later went on to star in hits like Mahanubhavudu and Raja the great, turning out to be a lucky charm for heroes who were having flops prior to starring with her.
- Do you know the most earning Indian Heroine? It's not Deepika Padukone or Priyanka Chopra...
- Dusky Sandalwood Beauty TROLLS all Heroes
- Homely Beauty Upset over her HOT PHOTOS LEAK - LEAKED PHOTOS INSIDE
- Nayantara's Villain applauds Raw and Rusty flick
- Rakul Preet's Road Flick gets a good response
- Will Hansika get a new lease of life?
- Alia's cat is now on the screen - View Pics!
- TV Actress not getting importance?