Promising hero Aadhi Pinisetty, known for his hits like Eeram / Vaishali and Maragadha Naanayam, is currently starring in the thriller flick Neevevaro, and the teaser of the movie was launched a few days back, Speaking at the event, ace director Sukumar had revealed an interesting fact.
Sukumar revealed that during the initial days of Rangasthalam shoot, he had not said Aadhi to act in any way, and this had made Aadhi doubt if Sukumar was not satisfied with his performance, as he enquired the assistant directors around, However, the reality was that Sukumar was mighty impressed with Aadhi that he did not even have to tell any changes to him. He also praised Taapsee and her rise in Bollywood.
After being appreciated for his performances in supporting roles like Rangasthalam's Kumar Babu role, and Ninnukori's calm husband role, Aadhi Pinisetty returns as a hero with Neevevaro, where he plays a blind chef, and the movie directed by Hari Nath and costarring Ritika Singh, Tapsee Pannu releases on August 24.
Will Malvika grab it for the second time Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who was last seen in the cop action flick Touch Chesi Chudu released in February, had let go off the chance to carry forward the momentum he had gained with his 2017 Diwali release comeback superhit Raja The Great. Now, the actor is on a signing spree, with multiple projects.
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics