Young Akkineni hero Akhil Akkineni is currently busy shooting for his untitled romantic entertainer, directed by Tholi Prema fame Venky Atluri, and the movie is progressing at a brisk pace in London which is lucky for the talented director.
While the movie has Niddhi Agerwal, the Bollywood beauty who had previously been signed and is starring opposite Naga Chaitanya in Savyasachi, as Akhil's romantic interest, it will also have another beauty in it. However, Nidhi will still be the primary female lead and there won't be any changes.
Reportedly, team Akhil 3, tentatively titled Mr. Majnu have roped in Farah Karimmae, the Dutch actress who was last seen playing a Greek princess in Balakrishna starrer Gautamiputra Satakarni, for a sizzling hot item number.
Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam Promising young hero Aadhi Pinisetty started off with Oka V Chitram in Telugu before venturing into Tamil with films like Mirugam and Eeram and scoring several hits as well lie Maragadha Naanayam, before his luck ran out, with his films constantly failing.
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India
- Kajal's old Telugu movies are resold in Tamil - Thanks to her Hotness quotient
- Samantha and Chay were in love from their very first flick - Do you know?
- TAXIWAALA REVIEW - Vijay Deverakonda FAILS YET AGAIN
- An Actor shows his vulgarity towards Keerthy Suresh
- Ileana's secret is to Do Intercourse regularly
- Nayantara create ripples
- Deepika Padukone touched 'Inappropriately' in this Making Video !
- OMG... This is TRISHA in her early days of cinema career - View Photos
- Anasuya bags another project
- Samantha's new brand endorsement
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents