Tamanna pinned high hopes on Nandamuri Kalyanram's 'Naa Nuvve'. The movie which got released with huge expectations sank at the box—office without any trace in the end. In fact, the movie was a huge loss venture and distributors even demanded compensation.
In this case, Tamanna recently went to 'F2' shooting spot where she pairs with Venky. Recently, she met the media and shared her experiences in working with 'F2' Team and her upcoming projects. During the interaction, she was asked about 'Naa Nuvve' failure and extending her flop streak and that made her annoyed.
A disgruntled Tamanna said, "I am just an actress and my profession is to act. Sometimes the script looks good on paper but fails to get executed. I cannot take the blame every time and there is no need for me to reduce the remuneration as I demand according to my market value." She never responded to any questions related to 'That is Mahalakshmi'.
Naresh gets such a 'Hot Chick' for his new project Allari Naresh, who was once a safe bet hero with his comic capers made in minimal budgets turning out to be commercially successful ventures, later went on to score one disaster after another, with his last few releases like Meda Meeda abbayi sinking without a trace.
- Vikram Kumar has directed 'SUCH A MOVIE' with TRISHA - Do you Know?
- Famous actresses part of Sex Racket - DETAILS Inside
- How much Kajal was paid for a sexy dance on the stage?
- Samantha's costume created troubles at the Shooting
- 14 Photos of Rakul at Femina Miss India
- Anjali dumps her Boyfriend
- What's cooking in BIGG BOSS 2?
- Trisha denied and Nayan accepted