Nandamuri Balakrishna, who was last seen in the emotional entertainer Jai Simha directed by KS Ravikumar and costarring Nayanthara, which was the Sankranthi winner as well, is currently busy shooting for his next flick, the biopic of his father, the legendary NTR.
The biopic of the former chief minister of Andhra Pradesh and a Superstar of Tollywood had been undergoing numerous changes ever since it was launched
in the end of March, including the replacement of the director itself, as Teja exited, and Gautamiputra Satakarni maker Krish taking over.
In recent times, the cast of NTR has been getting better, with Vidya Balan playing Basavatarakam, Prakashraj as Nagi Reddy, Murali Sharma as Aluri Chakrapani, and the recent buzz is that Mahanati girl keerthy Suresh has been chosen to play Savithri again, while slender babe Rakul Preet Singh, has reportedly been signed to play yesteryear dreamgirl Sridevi, who had starred in hits like Bobbilipuli and Vetagadu with NTR.
Alia Bhatt's advice to upcoming actresses on handling casting couch calls! These days most of the upcoming actresses are a clear victim of Casting Couch issues. The whole Telugu Film Industry is shell-shocked by the allegations made by Sri Reddy. She even opened up several big names which took the industry by storm.
- Kajal will be seen in cameo role for same hero two times!
- Andrea and Madonna join for Prasanna
- Kamal's V2 satellite rights sold for such a price - Insider spill the beans
- Serial Actress gets a BIG CHANCE!
- Check out Shruti's latest poses at Airport - Droolworthy!
- Anushka Shetty gets a chance to work with 'HIT' director
- Ileana lashes out rumours
- Nayantara back to her Home industry