Past few days have been extremely eventful for the young hero Vijay Deverakonda, as posters of a shirtless Vijay Deverakonda, with the captions reading Rowdy, went viral, and he had also auctioned his maiden Filmfare best actor award for a whopping 25 lakhs, which he had given to CM relief fund.
The reason behind the Rowdy club initiative was revealed as Vijay Deverakonda's entry into the fashion apparels and merchandising field, as he had launched his Rowdy Club app, which has become a rage, with numerous downloads, and great reception.
Reportedly the app has been downloaded by more than 1 lakh users, and it has jumped to the top of most downloaded apps in
lifestyle category of both Google and Apple play store. Very soon, apparels will be launched by the actor with his Rowdy tag. On the film front, Vijay Deverakonda will be seen next in his August 15 release, Geetha Govindam costarring Rashmika Mandanna and directed by Parasuram.
Nayantara gets a HUGE Offer While Bollywood had been making biopics quite often like MS Dhoni The Untold Story, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, Dangal to name a few, Tollywood had recently joined the Biopic bandwagon, with the blockbuster Biopic of legendary actress Savithri, Mahanati.
- Kajal's dream come true?
- Anaganaga O Prema Katha teaser Launched by Hero "RANA DAGGUBATI"
- Prabhas opens on marrying Anushka Shetty
- Trisha says why she prefers being Aloof!
- What is Trisha doing in USA? All secrets revealed
- Kajal's Honeymoon in overseas!
- Taapsee finally says Yes to such a film
- Shruti Haasan turns Producer for 'Lens' director
- Anjali is back with a Horror Sequel
- So what was Kajal doing in the Hill station?
- All details you want to know on Deepika - Ranveer marriage!
- When will 'Mohini' Digital version Release?
- Rashmika gets 'Arjun Reddy' Hero !!
- Chiru ready to do Srimanthudu type movie with Siva?
- Rakul Preet to do an item number in RC12