Director Sampath Nandi had started his career with the relationship drama Yemandi Ee Vela, which was a dud but followed it up with the commercial success Racha with Mega Powerstar Ramcharan. However, his next movie Bengal Tiger starring Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja was a failure.
Last year he had joined hands with action hero Gopichand for the double action flick Gautam Nanda, which had the actor playing a hero as well as a villain, and though the movie had an okayish screenplay with oodles of glam by Catherine Tresa and Hansika Motwani, the movie ended a disaster.
Recently Gopichand had a release, his silver jubilee flick Pantham, which had a good opening, and has ultimately ended in the average league. Despite a shaky career, Gopichand has again decided to join hands with Sampath Nandi for an action entertainer which will feature Tamanna in the female lead role. And at this phase of career, Gopichand joining Sampath is seen as an unwanted and tough decision though they are friends. Tamanna also gave her nod for this venture.
Poonam Kaur to work for an Epic Series One can never forget Miss Andhra of the year 2005, Deepa, who got rechristened as Poonam Kaur, and entered films, and starred in several Telugu and tamil flicks, without much luck. While she started off with homely roles that didn't work in her favour, she later tried to go glam which also let her down.
- Regina's glamour is the selling point
- Nayan to join hands with Venky?
- Will Malvika grab it for the second time
- When Kajal Aggarwal recommended an actor
- Anjali's next horror movie will be in 3D
- Director makes remarks on the married heroine
- When Pooja surprised the entire crew
- Tamanna tastes another success after 'F2'
- 'Mega Actor' goes special training
- Sai Pallavi gets back to the 'Vintage' mode
- Shruti Haasan's 'Black' avatar will tease you - View Pics
- Nidhi Agerwal labels Akkineni as a Playboy
- 15 Eye-Candy Photos of Kajal in saree from vintage days!
- Huge sets erected for 'SAAHO'
- Rashmika to pair with Younger Akkineni?