Director Sampath Nandi had started his career with the relationship drama Yemandi Ee Vela, which was a dud but followed it up with the commercial success Racha with Mega Powerstar Ramcharan. However, his next movie Bengal Tiger starring Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja was a failure.
Last year he had joined hands with action hero Gopichand for the double action flick Gautam Nanda, which had the actor playing a hero as well as a villain, and though the movie had an okayish screenplay with oodles of glam by Catherine Tresa and Hansika Motwani, the movie ended a disaster.
Recently Gopichand had a release, his silver jubilee flick Pantham, which had a good opening, and has ultimately ended in the average league. Despite a shaky career, Gopichand has again decided to join hands with Sampath Nandi for an action entertainer which will feature Tamanna in the female lead role. And at this phase of career, Gopichand joining Sampath is seen as an unwanted and tough decision though they are friends. Tamanna also gave her nod for this venture.
Samantha's new brand endorsement Samantha Akkineni is on cloud nine as her recent release 'Rangasthalam' is scoring a huge success at the Box-Office. The movie is still minting money like anything and continues to dominate the Box-Office without much ado.
- Payal gets a Huge Demand
- Kajal's surprise in Super Star's next
- Nandita Swetha's next is based on real life incidents
- Lakshmi Ramakrishnan launches her Next
- Whaa..tt..?? Kajal replaces Porn star Sunny Leone?
- Anupama prefers negative shades
- A Tamil Remake gets Huge Attention
- Can the Milky Babes come together?
- Chiranjeevi back with Double mast
- This 'Desi' beauty has come a long way!
- 11 Photos of Sara Ali Khan while walking out of Pilates class
- Fan asks about 'AIDS' to Sri Reddy and her answer will blow you!
- Mahesh surrounded by Girls for a TVC - View Pics!
- AMAR AKBAR ANTHONY Review - Ravi Teja's Wait for a 'REAL HIT' continues
- A sequel to 'Bharat Ane Nenu' ??