Its a known fact that King Akkineni Nagarjuna is all set to make a return to Bollywood with the upcoming biggie Brahmastra, 15 years post his last Hindi film appearance with LoC Kargil (2003). The actor has already begun shooting for Brahmastra in Bulgaria, where he has been, with his wife Amala Akkineni.
Now, it has been revealed that the movie will have Nagarjuna paired with none other than the yesteryear sexy siren Dimple Kapadia in Brahmastra. It has been a major development in the movie, as Dimple is a very choosy person, who does not give her nod that easily.
While Dimple was seen last in flicks like Dil Chahta Hai, Finding Fanny and Welcome her entry to Brahmastra has become the talk of the town. Brahmastra is a big budget fantasy trilogy directed by Ayan Mukerji of Wake Up Sid and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani fame and stars Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Amitabh Bachchan in lead roles.
These 7 Photos of RAKUL PREET SINGH with DOG COLLAR proves she's a hot babe Rakul Preet is one of the topmost actresses who works predominantly in South Indian and Hindi movies. The actress who faced a failure with 'SPYder' is looking to bounce back with some notable projects. One such notable project is Suriya's 'NGK'.
- hummel Signs Bollywood Heartthrob, Kartik Aaryan as India Brand Ambassador
- These 7 Hottest Selfies of Geetha will tease your temptations
- Tamanna gives a SHOCKER
- Sandalwood Babe enters Tamil Cinema
- Anupama's Glamorous movie gets a release date in Tamil
- Despite Marriage Breakup, Rashmika targeting 'THIS'
- Regina gets her NEXT
- Space flick slows down due to Kajal