Versatile hero Suriya, who was last seen in the heist comedy flick Thaanaa Serndha Koottam, has been currently shuttling between his 36th movie, NGK directed by Selvaraghavan, and his 37th flick directed by his Ayan and Maattraan director KV Anand, shot in London.
Of these two flicks, NGK has been progressing fast, with the movie currently in its last leg of shooting, and soon gearing for post-production, The movie is a political entertainer and is set to have Suriya playing a politician avatar after more than a decade post his tryst with politics in Aaytha Ezhuthu.
NGK's first look poster with Suriya in the looks of the revolutionary leader Che Guevara had become viral and received rave response from fans, and recently the second look poster also was revealed. However, both the posters never showed the female lead Rakul Preet and fans are so upset. Rakul will be seen as a traditional Iyengar girl in the movie and fans are eager to see her new looks.
Young Actress blackmails director with Sri leaks! An upcoming actress has blackmailed a director using the name of Sri reddy. An item dancer-actress had recently got interested to act as a heroine and had been approaching many directors to provide her an opportunity to play the female lead in movies.
- Kajal Aggarwal's Director to enter Web!
- Samantha in S.S.Rajamouli's 'RRR' ??
- 'Geetha Govindam' sets ANOTHER RECORD
- 'Devdas' all cleared for September 27 release
- This is HUGE for Keerthy Suresh!
- Suriya's wife keeps on signing movies...
- An Over-Rated Romance coming on the way!
- Rashmika is tight-lipped about her engagement breakup!