India's Michael Jackson, the dancing sensation Prabhudeva, who had also been a busy actor and a happening director with films like Nuvvosthanande Nenoddantana, Wanted etc, made a return to acting in 2016, with the horror comedy Devi directed by AL Vijay.
From then it has been no stopping Prabhudeva, as Devi ended a decent commercial success, and he went on to star in movies like Gulaebhagavali, Kalavadiya Pozhuthugal, and the recent silent thriller Mercury where he had played a haunting villain.
Now, the actor has been playing the role of a cop for the first time in his career, in a movie directed by Mugil Chellappan. This movie has been titled as Pon Manickavel, which happens to be the name of a real cop who had recovered a stolen idol back. The movie has Nivetha Pethuraj paired with Prabhudeva and is bankrolled by Nemichand Jhabak and Hitesh Jabak, fresh from the success of the space flick Tik Tik Tik.
Actress Daughter grabs paparazzi Back with her Tight Dress - HOT PHOTOS INSIDE Bollywood industry's yesteryear actress Late Sridevi's daughters Jhanvi and Khushi Kapoor were born in the spotlight. It is no surprise that Jhanvi wanted to follow her mother's footsteps and enter Bollywood. Jahnvi's 'Thadak' got her a good name in the industry.
- Akhil Akkineni gets Miss World Beauty!
- Will Samantha say 'YES' to act in such a role?
- Arjun accepts Casting Couch and he didn't stop his daughter from being an Actress
- Can Raashi Khanna get a new lease of life?
- Priya says Cinema and Politics are different
- Trisha joins with 58-Year-Old Actor in a Political entertainer
- Bearded Actor locks his Date
- NO to Allu Arjun and YES to Mahesh Babu