India's Michael Jackson, the dancing sensation Prabhudeva, who had also been a busy actor and a happening director with films like Nuvvosthanande Nenoddantana, Wanted etc, made a return to acting in 2016, with the horror comedy Devi directed by AL Vijay.
From then it has been no stopping Prabhudeva, as Devi ended a decent commercial success, and he went on to star in movies like Gulaebhagavali, Kalavadiya Pozhuthugal, and the recent silent thriller Mercury where he had played a haunting villain.
Now, the actor has been playing the role of a cop for the first time in his career, in a movie directed by Mugil Chellappan. This movie has been titled as Pon Manickavel, which happens to be the name of a real cop who had recovered a stolen idol back. The movie has Nivetha Pethuraj paired with Prabhudeva and is bankrolled by Nemichand Jhabak and Hitesh Jabak, fresh from the success of the space flick Tik Tik Tik.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess