Superstar Mahesh Babu's landmark 25th flick had begun shooting last month and had been progressing at Dehradun, where the team shot for a college episode in the movie, for which Superstar had sported a beard and mustached look for the first time in his career.
Now, the second schedule of the movie has been said to begin in Goa soon, and it has also been revealed that the team will shoot a major portion of the movie in a village backdrop, and hence the team is getting ready with a village set to be erected in Ramoji film city. Since 'Srimanthudu' success, Mahesh makes sure he gets a little Village touch in his movies as a sentiment.
This movie directed by Vamshi Paidipally is expected to have Superstar Mahesh Babu and Allari Naresh as village friends who study together, following which Mahesh goes to the US, becoming an entrepreneur, while Naresh stays back in his village, only to be helped later by Mahesh who returns from the US. This emotional entertainer on friendship will star Pooja Hegde as the lead lady.
Kajal Aggarwal relaxes as per the environment Kajal Aggarwal is one of the topmost actresses in the film industry. She works in Tamil, Telugu, and Hindi languages on the parallel note. She works relentlessly and apart from movies she also focuses on brand endorsements. She has never done a bikini even though she has oozed oomph with cleavage revealing attires.
- Tamanna ready for Smooch Fest
- HOT PHOTO FEATURE :: 30 South Indian Actress expose in Jeans, Saree and Bikini
- Kajal Aggarwal man-handled at Airport as a fan crossed limits
- 'Jabardast' Actress fails
- Rashmika spills the beans
- Rakul's Airport Dress and Looks go Viral
- Shruti Haasan proved she did the right thing
- Rakul is 'OPEN' for North
- Tamanna's Wet and Hot Avatar
- Trisha's Director called me for Sexual Compromise
- Kajal Aggarwal opens on casting couch
- Can Kajal help Balayya's Hindi version of NTR?
- Two Milky White Babes seal a release Date in Malayalam
- Married Yet Seductive Jyothika - View Photos
- Top 20 'Hot and Sexy' Female anchors in India