Bollywood babe Kiara Advani, who was launched in Salman Khan production Fugly, had later made a mark as Sakshi Dhoni in MS Dhoni The Untold Story, that catapulted her to stardom, winning her instant recognition. However, her next flick Machine did not do as well as expected.
Following it, Kiara had gone southbound, as she starred in Tollywood Superstar Mahesh Babu's political entertainer Bharat Ane nenu which was a blockbuster debut for her, and she also has the Mega Powerstar Ramcharan starrer, Boyapati Srinu directorial RC 12 in her kitty.
Now, the beauty, who was suggested out of Simmba by Karan Johar, has been signed for a two-movie deal by the same director, as he was impressed with her bold and matured act in Lust Stories segment directed by him. Kiara will play a vital role in Kalank, starring Alia, Sonakshi, Sanjay Dutt and Varun Dhawan, and will also play the second lead in a family relationship drama starring Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor.
Tamanna enters Sye Raa Milky beauty Tamannaah, who had not been bagging many offers in any language, be it Tamil or Telugu, and last seen in the Tamil flick Sketch with Chiyaan Vikram, besides dancing in item songs in films like Jaguar, Jai Lava Kusa, will next be seen in 'Kanne Kalaimaane'.
- Trisha returns back to roots
- Interview of Popular Anchor and 'Neerja' fame Actress Sunanda Wong
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to be a home maker
- Kajal, Samantha, Nayantara are also victims of Casting Couch
- Raj Tarun in flop route
- A lead female singer gets 'MARRIED' again
- Rakul Preet spotted in a Tight Sleeveless Tops - View Photos
- Again a journalist avatar for Akkineni princess