Bollywood babe Kiara Advani, who was launched in Salman Khan production Fugly, had later made a mark as Sakshi Dhoni in MS Dhoni The Untold Story, that catapulted her to stardom, winning her instant recognition. However, her next flick Machine did not do as well as expected.
Following it, Kiara had gone southbound, as she starred in Tollywood Superstar Mahesh Babu's political entertainer Bharat Ane nenu which was a blockbuster debut for her, and she also has the Mega Powerstar Ramcharan starrer, Boyapati Srinu directorial RC 12 in her kitty.
Now, the beauty, who was suggested out of Simmba by Karan Johar, has been signed for a two-movie deal by the same director, as he was impressed with her bold and matured act in Lust Stories segment directed by him. Kiara will play a vital role in Kalank, starring Alia, Sonakshi, Sanjay Dutt and Varun Dhawan, and will also play the second lead in a family relationship drama starring Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor.
'Malli Rava' girl to pair with Sudeep Kannada superstar Kicha Sudeep has been a popular name in the other south film industries as well, thanks to his evil antagonist act in SS Rajamouli directed blockbuster Eega, which was released in Tamil as Naan Ee, besides his Aslam Khan role in Baahubali establishing him as a most wanted star.
- 'Saaho' is definitely bigger than 'Baahubali'
- Kajal changes her path
- Rakul completes shooting for a song sequence
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama - Dare you Deal this Drama! Brings SHAME to WHOLE TELUGU INDUSTRY
- Kajal to work with Srikanth Addala?
- Tamanna will never act with HIM
- A New Cutie Pie Young Actress for Critically Acclaimed Filmmaker
- Comedy Actor makes remarks on Thigh Beauty