Bollywood babe Kiara Advani, who was launched in Salman Khan production Fugly, had later made a mark as Sakshi Dhoni in MS Dhoni The Untold Story, that catapulted her to stardom, winning her instant recognition. However, her next flick Machine did not do as well as expected.
Following it, Kiara had gone southbound, as she starred in Tollywood Superstar Mahesh Babu's political entertainer Bharat Ane nenu which was a blockbuster debut for her, and she also has the Mega Powerstar Ramcharan starrer, Boyapati Srinu directorial RC 12 in her kitty.
Now, the beauty, who was suggested out of Simmba by Karan Johar, has been signed for a two-movie deal by the same director, as he was impressed with her bold and matured act in Lust Stories segment directed by him. Kiara will play a vital role in Kalank, starring Alia, Sonakshi, Sanjay Dutt and Varun Dhawan, and will also play the second lead in a family relationship drama starring Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoor.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again