The Angry young man of Tollywood of the 90s, Doctor Rajasekhar, had been running out of luck and form, as his films post-2000 had not met with much success, except few flicks like Evadaithe Nakenti, and had fallen, with numerous failures and disastrous outings.
However, his career was resurrected last year, as he had starred as the lead in the action thriller PSV Garudavega directed by critically acclaimed maker Praveen Sattaru, and the film turned out to be a winner for Rajasekhar who had bounced back to form as an action hero.
Now, it has been revealed that his next movie will be an investigative thriller genre flick, and will have the Angry young man return as a cop
,set in the 70s. This movie will be directed by Awe fame Prashanth Varma and will begin shooting next week. It should be noted that Tamannaah's 'That is Mahalakshmi' is still waiting to get a complete wrap-up.
ADULT COMEDY Team coming together again for another SEX COMEDY in 3D - Is she the Female Lead ? Way back in 2015, music director turned hero GV Prakash, who had then just begun his career with the horror comedy Darling which was a hit, had then ventured into doing soft porn stuff and adult comedy with the sensational flick Trisha Illana Nayanthara.
- Sri Divya is back with her Lucky Hero
- The Lip-Lock is used for Promotions!
- Nayantara's Boyfriend gets a Hero promotion
- Flop with Kajal and Tamanna, now Kalyan Ram dedicates himself Totally
- Young Bikini Beauty to pair with 59-Year-Old Akkineni for 'Manmadhudu' Sequel
- Shruti Haasan in Koratala's next
- Samantha faces DOUBLE TROUBLE
- Pellichoopulu Hindi version tastes a huge success!
- INSIDE TALK: 'Nannu Dochukunduvate' doesn't live upto the Hype and Hoopla
- Engagement Break Up with Rashmika, but he turns into a Sherlock now!
- Samantha's Flop Movie mints 50 Crores on Opening weekend
- Sultry Siren joins Biggie
- Another super model enters!
- Can Keerthy Suresh taste it again?
- Comedian to Try Again