Young Akkineni hero Akhil had made a disastrous start to his career with Akhil The Power of Jua, which had been a failure despite the fact that it was directed by the popular maker VV Vinayak. It took him almost 2 years to decide and come up with his second flick.
However, his second movie Hello by Vikram Kumar too ended a dud, despite being critically acclaimed, and now, the actor had finally committed his third flick with Tholi Prema fame Venky Atluri after much thought, and the movie is progressing at a rapid pace in London.
Now, it has been revealed that rather than opting for the earlier said RGV movie, Akhil has chosen to do his 4th movie with Sathya Prabhas, the brother of Aadhi Pinisetty who had earlier directed the dud Malupu. This movie will feature Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead. Already the duo paired in 'Hello' earlier. Let's see if this combo succeeds, despite their past movies not being successful.
8 Photos of Actress Aavana in ONAM SAREE is a perfect treat to watch! The Onam Celebrations are going across the Nation and it is being celebrated extensively in God's Own Country, Kerala. The places are decorated with flowers all over and the traditional food is being shared with fellow neighbors.
- Trisha opens for FANS REQUEST
- 6 Tempting Photos of Ileana which would make you drool over her
- Controversial actor's Pot Belly trolled by Netizens on the social media
- Mallu beauty pinning hopes!
- Telugu Beauty bags her next
- Kajal Aggarwal will do 'ANYTHING FOR MONEY' - See 'THIS' yourself...
- Sizzling Hottie's Lesbian Act
- Sandalwood Babe bags a Biggie